The review of books on this site, are my own opinions. I have either bought these books, borrowed these books or been given an advanced reader's copy to review. I never receive any money for my personal reviews.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Point of no Return by Susan May Warren

Chet Stryker is the head of an international security firm. Mae Lund would like to work for Chet, her former flame, but he won't hire her even though she is an expert pilot. Chet is brought in on a special job to find an American boy and an engaged daughter of a warload. It soon comes out that the American boy is the nephew of Mae Lund. As the story progresses we learn more about Chet and Mae and their previous relationship. Chet is concerned about the safety of the two missing people and also about keeping Mae safe and protecting her from some of the various people who seem to be following them and from the people who are holding grudges against Chet for things he was involved in, in the past.
This was an interesting, suspenseful story that I found to be a real page turner. At times I found Mae to be a bit annoying because of her being so headstrong. Mae eventually showed herself to be a strong and brave charactor, so I was able to overlook her early irrational behavior. Although I did enjoy the book for the most part, I think it may appeal to women a bit younger then myself.

This book was provided to me to read and review by Litfuse Publicity Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment