The review of books on this site, are my own opinions. I have either bought these books, borrowed these books or been given an advanced reader's copy to review. I never receive any money for my personal reviews.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mission Out of Control by Susan May Warren

Brody Wickham is a former Green Beret who is now employed as an agent for an international security firm. Brody is hired by a rock star's father to protect her as she goes on tour. The rock star uses the name Vonya, but her name is Veronica Wagner and she is the daughter of a U.S. Senator. Vonya is keeping secrets that Brody must find out about in order to protect her. Vonya is a strong young woman used to having her way and not having to be watched and guided at all times.
This story has intrique, suspense and romance throughout the story.This book may appeal to women younger them myself, but is and interesting book for all ages. I enjoyed the story and would recommend it to others.

This book was provided to me by Litfuse Publicity Group to read and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment