The review of books on this site, are my own opinions. I have either bought these books, borrowed these books or been given an advanced reader's copy to review. I never receive any money for my personal reviews.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why should I review books?

Have you ever read a negative review on the back of a book? Hopefully I will be able to give you both sides of a review. There are few books that I absolutely hated, but a few that were a bit hard on my nerves to get through. For instance, some of the books by Diane Mott Davidson have really tried my patience with her relationship with her son. She is a bit too protective in my opinion and it bothers me the way she handles him. Her relationships with various men in her life is also a bit bothersome to my way of thinking. I have read most of her books and do like them though. I have even tried a few of the recipes found in her books and enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment