The review of books on this site, are my own opinions. I have either bought these books, borrowed these books or been given an advanced reader's copy to review. I never receive any money for my personal reviews.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow lol

For whatever reason, we didn't receive any mail on Friday of last week. Saturday mail delivery was canceled because of the "big" snow storm. Whatever happened to "neither snow nor sleet nor gloom of night, shall keep these brave curriers from their rounds"? Nevermind, I guess they just don't make mail personnel like they used to lol. Just kidding, I know safety is most important. Anyway, there wasn't much mail of importance delivered today. Most importantly, I was hoping for some new books to review, in my mailbox today. Now it's snowing again and I kind of think there won't be any mail delivery again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment