The review of books on this site, are my own opinions. I have either bought these books, borrowed these books or been given an advanced reader's copy to review. I never receive any money for my personal reviews.

Thursday, September 29, 2011


The Wonder of Your Love is the story of love between a more mature couple who have both lost their lifemates. Katie Ann was deserted by her husband for another woman and met a tragic end. She has a young son that his father never saw. They had tried for quite a few years to have a child together and now at 40 Katie will have to raise their child alone. Eli Detweiler's wife died leaving him with 6 children to raise and he did raise them and resisted friends and family's pushing him to marry soon after his wife's death. Now that his children are adults, he wants to travel and see the world without the obligation of a wife and more children. Once again, friends and family will push him to meet and consider Katie Ann to be his new wife. There is a spark between Katie Ann and Eli, but do they really want to marry and start a new life together?

This story was very interesting to read. The use of cell phones for other then emergencies or business surprised me. The various friendships in the story kept my interest, that and all the various interactions between the characters. I've enjoyed reading Amish stories and this one is one of the best.

This book was provided to me to read and review by Booksneeze.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol-That sounds like a wonderful book...one I would read. Hugs- Diana

    ReplyDelete